Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: all lpd football

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lpdfan05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    all lpd football

    take your picks on who should get what

    qb-
    running backs-
    wr-
    lineman-
    dt-
    de-
    lbs-
    dbs-
    punter-
    kicker-
    offensive player of year-
    defensive player of year-

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all lpd football

    Haven't folowed the season too close....but, I would think

    Stewart
    Pinkston - Sproles - Robinson - Miles - Leedy
    Lawson - Ireson (I know he's a Rb, but he should be a WR)
    Rose - Bolling - Adams - Hall - Collier
    Myers - Rose - Pennington
    Bolling - Hull
    Miles - Cantrell - Leedy - Robbins
    Dotson - Hughes - Robinson
    Clifton should be a lock as punter
    Robbins
    Stewart
    Miles
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lorenzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2007
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all lpd football

    what about pound's #7 not sure about his name

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all lpd football

    They will probably do what they do every year and that is when it is all said and done everyone from every team will at least make honorable mention. The days of it being honorable to make All-LPD have been gone a long time.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all lpd football

    Its not just the All-LPD team thats like that. All of them around have become too politically correct, and really taken the luster off of being honored with such a selection.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all lpd football

    It goes back to the little league thing where every kid gets a trophy. *waits for Bob's rant on that* lol.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all lpd football

    Heck, a buddy of mine made second team all district his senior year at TE, when he was really a DB, that we brought in maybe once a game to play TE on a passing play.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mr taterhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2007
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all lpd football

    I think Cedric Mitchell should be Burtons defensive player of the year, he sure made a lot of stops of the viking offense at Bullit Park in their game.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all lpd football

    I don't know about that, I think he played the best game he has played all year against Burton. I don't think he turned the ball over.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kelly_bball_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2005
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all lpd football

    qb- Ethan Stewart
    running backs-Chris Strouth, Chris Robinson, Jacob Coleman
    wr-Delmas Lawson, Jacob Caudill
    te-Nick Robinson
    lineman- Unknown
    dt-Mikell Rose
    de-Russel Hull
    lbs- Will Godsey,Josh Miles, Nick Robinson, Derek Robbinson
    dbs- Trey Meade, Ethan Stewart
    punter- Delmas Lawson, Derek Robbins
    kicker- Derek Robbins
    offensive player of year- Ethan Stewart
    defensive player of year- Will Godsey, Nick Robinson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •